Choose a Member Level
Free Shirt with Investigate Membership! (a $25 value)
Sign up for an Investigate membership and receive a free shirt (just pay $7 shipping).
For more information, click here.
Is the membership fee a one-time fee or recurring?
The membership fee is a monthly fee. Every month, you will receive new videos, audios, articles and other information that will help you choose partnership in all aspects of your life. You will also have ongoing support through the forums and other activities on the site. For your membership, we will charge your credit card on file every 30 days. You can cancel at anytime by contacting us.
What benefits will I receive as a member?
For more information, visit the Member Benefits page.
- Ask Alison Anything video answering the most popular questions asked each month
- Alison Up Close - A personal, revealing, audio interview of Alison every other month
- Partnership 101 - Videos of Alison teaching concepts to improve your partnership skills
- Quarterly Man Panels - the most popular feature of Alison's PAX workshops
- Semi-Annual Woman Panels for male members
- Archives of videos and audios of Alison, interviews of special guests and more
- Phenomenal discussion Forums
- All benefits of Participate Members, PLUS
- “Investigate with Alison” call for you to actively research with Alison leading-edge topics in a live, monthly, hour-long call
- "Office Hours with Alison" call for you to listen and learn, or interact with Alison directly 6 times a year
- PAX Expert Interviews every other month on a variety of topics
- Bonus archives of videos and audios of Alison, PAX Experts, interviews of special guests and more
- Forums on Advanced Topics
- Plus, we will have some surprises along the way.
Will I actually receive personal responses and help from Alison Armstrong?
It depends on your participation on the site. If you submit a question in the Ask Alison Anything Forum and it is voted by the membership to be a question they also want answered, then yes, you will. But, if you don’t participate and ask questions, you won’t. It’s all up to you and how much you participate.
Is my information secure?
Yes, we process all memberships and payments through Authorize.net or PayPal (as you select) and they are secure. We do not maintain any of your payment information, as it is maintained through Authorize.net or PayPal.
May I download the audios and videos to my computer?
You may download the audios to your computer and listen to or watch them at your convenience. The videos are not downloadable, but we provide audios of them to download.
What are the rules?
At Choosing Partnership, we want to empower you to transform your relationships in all areas of life – family, romance, friends and work. To provide you with a safe learning environment, we have a few rules for the forums and participating on the site. Basically, if you use common sense and follow the rule you learned in kindergarten – “play nice and share” – you’ll do just fine.
How old do I have to be to join?
You must be 18 years or older to join the site.
What if I have a question that isn’t answered in these FAQs?
Please feel free to contact us with any question you may have. We are always happy to hear from you!