Join Alison Armstrong’s
Choosing Partnership and gain access to:
- Monthly videos of Alison answering members' questions
- Cutting edge information in video and downloadable audio programs
- Expanding archives of Alison's content
- Participate in forums for support in improving all your relationships
- Access the tools you need to generate successful partnerships
Are you a Frog Farmer?
- Do those you date soon turn into frogs?
- Do you think most of the people you date eventually end up being jerks?
- Did you marry a wonderful person and wonder what happened?
- Are you frustrated?
- Or, have you simply given up ever finding a “good man” or a "good woman"?
Be mentored by Alison
- Post questions in the Ask Alison Anything Forum & get answers in a monthly video
- Investigate Members participate in monthly, live calls with Alison
- Investigate Members learn directly from Alison in Office Hours with Alison
Improve Your Relationships
We are an Online Community of men and women dedicated to bringing out the best in each other, empowering others and improving relationships
Did you read one of Alison's books or attend a PAX workshop and think “Wow...amazing information!” Then, it's back to your life and you find yourself doing things the old way . . . maybe using one or two of the skills you learned. Our Online Community will help you implement what you've learned into your everyday life. Wondering how to apply what you've learned to a specific situation? You have the opportunity to ask here.
Our experts include men and women dedicated to helping others create better partnerships through understanding the instinctual differences between men and women. They will help you identify when your instinct is contrary to partnership and how to choose a different path. Our experts will bring diverse expertise and points of view so you can explore various areas of partnership.
Alison's deep understanding and love of men moved me to a whole other level of clarity and peace about a gender that has confounded me for a long time. I feel like the wool has been pulled from my eyes and I can see men in a new and more loving way.”
Alison Armstrong . . . is in my view brilliant and gifted beyond words with an original mind. Original minds are very rare and she has it combined with a good heart and that’s a terrific combination.”
Scholar, Author & Radio Show Host
Why Should I Join Choosing Partnership?
Imagine being able to ask Alison your most pressing questions about different types of relationships. She'll respond with her most up-to-date discoveries and tools to create true partnerships.
Learn to bring out the best in men and women by understanding how they are wired. You'll learn things we instinctively do that brings out the worst in others. You will also gain new, simple tools to enable you to choose partnership in the toughest situations.
Out of sight, out of mind? Did you attend a PAX workshop, put away your notes and forget many of the finer details of what you learned? With our expanding Library, we will help you keep Alison's unique information fresh in your life.
Having a problem in your relationship? Wondering how to apply the principles of partnership to specific situations? Post a question in one of our forums and you'll have an entire community of like-minded individuals as a resource to help you.
More Member Benefits
Each month, you will be amazed at how much you will learn and how quickly you will choose partnership and create wonderful relationships where you bring out the best in others.
- Have access to Alison each month through the Ask Alison Forum and her videos where she answers the highest rated questions
- Be a part of PAX's cutting edge by answering surveys and participating in the Inquiry & Exploration Forum
- Learn from other PAX Workshop Leaders and other transformational leaders
- Participate in Online Chats with our featured PAX Workshop Leaders
- And much more
What Our Members Say
“I loved the workshops, but wanted more interaction with Alison and the PAX Experts about applying what I've learned to my individual circumstances. Choosing Partnership was the answer! The site has helped me integrate what I've learned into mindful practice”
“I put down the sword and transformed my relationship to men in one weekend. But, I was concerned I might revert to my old ways once I returned home. Choosing Partnership is a daily reminder of my transformation, helps me learn new information, and provides a forum for discussing problems I encounter along the way with a community that helps me solve those problems.”
“Alison's member site is priceless! I LOVE the direct interaction with Alison, the online chats and interviews with PAX experts, Alison's interviews of other transformational leaders, and especially the on-going man panels. The site keeps the PAX principles at the top of my mind so I apply them in my daily life!"
Redondo Beach, California
"I realized long ago that consistent commitment over an extended period of time is the linchpin to making transformation last longer than the euphoric rush of any weekend workshop. That's why it was a no-brainer for me to become a member of Choosing Partnership. The ongoing support structure that it provides is genius - the access to Alison and other PAX Experts from my laptop has never been available before and I'm grateful for it."
“Having direct access to Alison Armstrong through the Ask Alison Forum and the Investigate with Alison calls is incredible! Her insights into the nature of men and women and how to create true partnerships is invaluable!”